Welcome to another edition of CFB upsets ranked (Yeah, I still havn’t thought of a official name for this article) in this article we rank the Best, Most impactful upsets to the Meaningless upsets:
- #5 Oklahoma 62, #11 Oklahoma State 52: Bedlam offered a great game again! if your into offensive football. If your interested in defense this game wasn’t for you. This came down to the Mason Rudolph fumble when Oklahoma State was in position to tie it or take the lead after a rare defensive hold by the Cowboy defense. This win helps Oklahoma try to get a spot in the College Football Playoff. It will still need to win out. As for Oklahoma State, this ends their search for a spot in the Playoff. Even if the Cowboys won out and got help from Oklahoma i don’t see how they make the playoff.
- #24 Michigan State 27, #7 Penn State 24: Well after a nearly 3 hour weather delay we got to see Penn State to fail to expectations in the 4th Quarter again. I said earlier (before this game went final) that Penn State still had a shot at the Playoff. That’s officially done. McSorley’s 3 interceptions made the difference in this game. As for Michigan State, The Spartans are officially leading the big ten east. This division will likely be decided next saturday when the Spartans travel to Ohio State.
- Ole Miss 37, Kentucky 34: With #1 Georgia’s 24-10 win over South Carolina and Kentucky’s upset loss to Ole Miss, Georgia clinched a spot for the SEC Championship in Atlanta. Oh yeah, Kentucky’s secondary is bad.. like really bad.
- #25 Washington State 24, #21 Stanford 21: Bryce Love wasn’t the Heisman tonight. Combine that with Costello just isn’t a very good quarterback is why the Cardinal lost. Love had 69 yards and a Touchdown. Not nearly enough for Stanford. This game didn’t have very much meaning. But it does take Bryce Love out of the Heisman discussion
- Kansas State 42, Texas Tech 35: It’s been nearly a month since the last Red Raider win. It’s offense hasn’t been able to cancel a horrible defense, This game showed what we already knew. Texas Tech’s offense has to be nearly perfect for the Raiders to win.
MY TOP 8 AFTER SATURDAYS GAMES:
- Notre Dame